Computer Architecture and Systems
Computer Architecture, Network Computing, Embedded Systems
Ph.D., University of Southern California, U.S.A., 1993
1. Sejin Park, Sang-Hwa Chung, and In-Su Yoon, "Development and Performance Study of a Zero-Copy File Transfer Mechanism for VIA-Based PC Cluster Systems", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4208, pp.310-319, September 2006
2. Sejin Park, Sang-Hwa Chung, and Ben Lee, "Implementation and Performance Study of a Hardware-VIA-based Network Adaptor on Gigabit Ethernet", Journal of Systems Architecture, Volume 51, Issues 10-11, pp.602-616, October-November 2005
3. In-Su Yoon and Sang-Hwa Chung, "Implementation and Analysis of TCP/IP Offload Engine and RDMA Transfer Mechanisms on an Embedded System", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3740, pp.818-830
4. Hankook Jang, Sang-Hwa Chung, and Soo-Cheol Oh, "Implementation of a Hybrid TCP/IP Offload Engine Prototype", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 3740, pp.464-477, October 2005.
5. Sang-Hwa Chung, Soo-Cheol Oh, "An SCI-Based PC Cluster Utilizing Coherent Network Cache", Cluster Computing - The Journal of Networks, Software Tools And Applications, Vol 6, No. 2, pp. 153-159, April 2003
6. Sang-Hwa Chung, Hyuk-Chul Kwon, Kwang Ryel Ryu, Yoojin Chung, Han-Kook Jang, and Cham-Ah Choi, "Information Retrie-v-a-l on an SCI-Based PC Cluster", Journal of Supercomputing, Vol. 19, Issue 3, pp.251-265, July 2001.
Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Pusan National University (1994-Present)
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering, University of Central Florida (1993-1994)
Professional Societies & Activities
Member of Korea Information Society and IEEE computer Society
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities